Bummer of a day for on-line orders

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgswss

Reaction score
I ordered some of those chrome covers with "V-Max" milled in on line (didn't realize Todd was going to be making some). Came in but the finish is total crap. they didn't polish the metal before chroming. Sending those back.

Got my jacket from Leather UP finally. I wear a 3x, so I ordered a 5x. Didn't get here for Sunday ride, and when It finally got here today... It didn't fit. The leather around the chest measures 54" That a lot of leather missing to make a 5x. (OK Mike told me it wouldn't fit... But I ordered a 5x!

Got some leather riding gloves I ordered from e-bay. Ordered XL- got gloves that must be real size M

My brother in law also got his leather up jacket. His is several sixes too big. ordered a L and the jacket he got is almost exactly the same size as my 5X

And to top it off I got a letter from the IRS that I have to wait ANOTHER 45 days for my refund. It was a 1040EZ for cripes sake. I was supposed to have the refund in February. Best part... the notice says wait 45 days, but if you have any questions, call this number. I call and the AH on the other end of the line wants to know the date on the letter. that all he will talk about. So I give him the date and he says call back in 45 days and hangs up!

And these are the people that are going to control our health care!!

I'm afraid to take the bike for a ride in case something happens-it that kind of day!:damn angry:

Yikes! That is unfortunate.. sounds like a nice day to mod your pipes! Wear goggles tho, after your luck today, don't need a piece of shrapnel lodging into your eye!!

Yikes! That is unfortunate.. sounds like a nice day to mod your pipes! Wear goggles tho, after your luck today, don't need a piece of shrapnel lodging into your eye!!

Yeha, the heck with that. I had that hole saw going so nice when it caught and I ended up with a big slice out of my index finger... I'll leave finishing that to another day.

In fact, for my "cool down" ride tonight, I'm going to take the old Honda. If that blows up, I can just leave it and hich home (BMFG)

What jacket did you get? For some reason all there jackets run small & they say to order 1 size up. ??

I wear a 2-3X in most jackets. everyone says their jackets run small, so I orded a 5X. I have never worn a 5x anything-much too large, but because of the reviews I ordered 5x.

[URL="https://www.leatherup.com/site/product?pid=90204[/URL]

When I got the jacket , i loved it. except, I couldn't wear it. I ran a tape measure around my chest with the jacket on. from one leather to the other it was 54"

The recite gives instructions for returning and states that the return shipping is at the buyer's expense and has no phone number!

I called the order line and was able to get to customer service. She explained that they measure a coat from armpit to armpit (which is above MY chest) But the arm pits are the widest points and it tapers down from there.

I went to a guy that sells leather jackets and I fit in his 3X just fine. He measured the Leather up jacket and he said for "normal" sizing it was a 2X "Athletic Cut", no where near a 5x

But his jacket like it was $400!

Back