Can anyone identify what header setup I have (4 into 1) full exhaust header+slipon

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nidyanazo

Reaction score
Came with the bike.

Also just found a K&N filter, and the vboost 3000rpm switch as I installed my manual fan switch today.. I'd assume the p.o. also did a stage 7 or equivalent kit, since this exhaust is very free flowing and pretty loud.

Also, It is silver, natural finish, but they sprayed it black. So that may help identify it....

Reason I ask, is because I want to replace the slipon with something a little more quiet. But I need to know what header system I have. The muffler said two brothers racing, but I removed the emblem to clean up the look.

Thanks!

DSC_0008.JPG

Re: Can anyone identify what header setup I have (4 into 1) full exhaust header+slipo

I was gonna say two brothers or hindle. bit what ever yu can get to fit for muffler would work.
did you try repacking it first

Re: Can anyone identify what header setup I have (4 into 1) full exhaust header+slipo

No I didnt. Would rather just buy a new muffler, something more compact and black finish instead of silver finish.. Any ideas of a good slipon that would work for this setup, not too loud?
Thanks!

If its more compact it's gonna be louder..

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a hindle to me.

Measure the ID of the inlet of your can. Looks like 2". Any can with a 2" inlet can be used. Options are plenty, look around.

You should shorten that muffler and repack it. You'd save $

Looks like the old hindle , the better one

Indeed, The older Hindle though this one is the smaller tube version. Still a good exhaust system. If you lower the bike it will be hard on those lower tubes (don't worry about a little damage to it hurting power).

You can swap out cans easily enough. Larger diameter is deeper tone and more sound dampening.

Sean

+1 Hindle 4 - 1 with apparently a 2 Bros can. I have the same system and made this can.

Get some 4" aluminum and make a bafflle, you can experiment with restrictors and packing to get the sound to your liking.

Attachments

• 100_3364.jpg
    100_3364.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 25
Back