Carbon Fiber Check it out!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
My wife 3M distributor just stopped by to give us a sample of this stuff! We will be a dealer for a certain area . I can't wait till the pricing and the sample booklet comes next week! I am going to cover a few extra pcs I have left over from my bike. What is really neat is , there will be many many textures available besides carbon fiber. There is 7 colors of carbon fiber alone. I am so excited! :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fwUwwSdVNY&feature=related

Gannon

I've seen it up close. It looks really good. The bike I saw (A Warrior) wasn't shiny though. The carbon looked matte. It was pretty cool.

The sample we have is kinda matte too. When getting it in the correct light it looks very shiny!

:ummm: Looks nice, so do you two do wraps or what? Thanks, Spurs

:ummm: Looks nice, so do you two do wraps or what? Thanks, Spurs

Spurs as of yet , no we do not do wraps. I think they are wanting us to go to a school for a couple of days. The whole thing is kinda unknown right now. It is very new into the states and all of the information will be relayed to us shortly. Sometimes 3M is not very organized when it comes to us dealers. We seam to get left out on alot of things. I am going to get some carbon fiber black coming as soon as it is available to us. I want to cover a few parts that I have left over from my bike. Ie.... headlight bucket , chrome down draft pcs between the cylinders, speedo can. If I can find any more I will try it. I can hardly wait... grrrrrrrr:bang head: biting my finger nails.....:bang head:

Back