cheap headlights on fleabag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WrongHack

Reaction score
I like it. If I didn't get the headlights I have, I'd jump on it. if you get it, it would make a good write up on how you mounted it.

I got my dual headlights from www.aztec8.com IMO I think they have a nice streetfighter mean look to them.

Attachments

• P1030151.jpg
    P1030151.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 53
The ebay one looks great but I saw feedback that in term of light it's not worth it.
Those are small halogen like the one used for some light system in the house.
So If that one was modified then it might work else you will lack of light.

Be careful with the cheap ones from ebay, I already melted one :)

KJ's headlight is gorgeous !!!!

Hey kj,
Your light was so nice I went ahead and got a set for my max, hurt the budget but if they put out good light (its extreme winter here) it will have definitely been worth it.

Hey kj,
Your light was so nice I went ahead and got a set for my max, hurt the budget but if they put out good light (its extreme winter here) it will have definitely been worth it.

I think you'll like them. In the fall, up here, is when it starts to get dark at night. After adjusting them, I found that they put out better light than the stocker. I'm thinking about popping on a HID unit to install in the cases. but I want to measure everything first.

I went with a Drag Specialties light, Vision is much better than stock.

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Attachments

• headlight (Medium).JPG
    headlight (Medium).JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 29
They look so good, i think i would strap a flashlight to my head if it came to it lol. Where would u hide the HID electronics, I bought an alarm to keep the kids off and discovered that there is little to no free space to be found.

i'm thinking of changing my headlight soon

just had the 'cover' powdercoated though... maybe next year, i think the vmax looks good with a 7" or so headlight. will look at options next year probably.

They look so good, i think i would strap a flashlight to my head if it came to it lol. Where would u hide the HID electronics, I bought an alarm to keep the kids off and discovered that there is little to no free space to be found.

There is room by the dyna unit. Its smaller than the stock ignition unit, so I think I could squeeze the ignitor(s) in with the dyna. As far as the excess wires to the bulbs I'll just trim, solder and heat shrink them to a more reasonable length.

There is room by the dyna unit. Its smaller than the stock ignition unit, so I think I could squeeze the ignitor(s) in with the dyna. As far as the excess wires to the bulbs I'll just trim, solder and heat shrink them to a more reasonable length.
Also, if you are running COPs you can remove the front 2 coils for more room.:eusa_dance:

I'm still running the stockers with 8mm wires NGK boots.
I just ordered the Dyna and have some COP's wires with resistors from Gannon so I'm going to try that out. Not going to to the HID upgrade yet as I'm unsure where I want to go with my front end yet. Spend the money on a ton of mods on Redbone or add a FJR to the stable in '12?:confused2:

A nice FJR would be a good one to add to the stable. I'm basically done with my bike. Adding HID lighting and changing the color/style of the bodywork then I'm finished. Maybe some rear sets, but the monkey up here has been pretty quiet.

I think the lude I gave him last fall still has him pretty mellow :biglaugh:

I just ordered the Dyna and have some COP's wires with resistors from Gannon so I'm going to try that out. Not going to to the HID upgrade yet as I'm unsure where I want to go with my front end yet. Spend the money on a ton of mods on Redbone or add a FJR to the stable in '12?:confused2:

let me know how the dyna/COPs work

the monkey up here has been pretty quiet.

I think the lube I gave him last fall still has him pretty mellow :biglaugh:

where can i pick some of this up at? my monkey has been acting up again lately since i registered on this forum.....lol

where can i pick some of this up at? my monkey has been acting up again lately since i registered on this forum.....lol

I just gave him $50 and cab fare down town. I don't know what happened to him. I got a cell picture last month, but no sign of him.

drunkmonkeyt.jpg

hmmmm, i may have to give him a few bucks to get lost till i have enough saved for an exhaust next... i have a kerker 4 into 1 lined up but i gotta wait till i'm back to work before i can get it. 3 more weeks till i go back to work from my thumb injury

Back