Check out the new Max on EBay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
There are a few new Max's on the Bay. Find the one listed with about 10 pictures of the bike, and take a gander at the babe standing next to the bike!

I'm in love.

Oh yeah, I forgot I could upload a pic... Sweet! I could think of at least fifty ways she could be nice to me........

Attachments

• 22e3_3.JPG
    22e3_3.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 104
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:. I was actually looking at the same listing while you were posting.

f3a6_3.jpg

I WAS THERE & SHE KEPT CHECKING ME OUT , THATS WHY SHE KEPT SMILING ! ME JUST WALKING AROUND WAS MAKING HER HORNY ! I HAVE THAT EFFECT WITH WOMEN !:biglaugh:

She probably got the bike in a divorce now she's kicking the ex where it hurts
thats that shit eating grin on her face :rofl_200:

he was messin with the maid's sisters' friend's cousin.

Serious note: that would piss me off to no end putting $1000 down several months to "hold" the bike only to find them spattered all over ebay and on dealer's floors.

She probably got the bike in a divorce now she's kicking the ex where it hurts
thats that shit eating grin on her face :rofl_200:

he was messin with the maid's sisters' friend's cousin.

Serious note: that would piss me off to no end putting $1000 down several months to "hold" the bike only to find them spattered all over ebay and on dealer's floors.

And ridden by the owner for 70 miles. . . . ok, its ahh new(ish)

Why would one be pissed that these 09s are everywhere for sale now? Its almost like "we told ya so" and same goes for the price. You are gonna see the dropping in sale price real fast too. Hope it was worth the thousands you overpaid to be the first kid on the block. I will be the guy with the Modded out 09 with all the $$$ I saved by being patient. I'll have the new chip mapping for 250 HP with no limiter and the real world exhaust from Kerker.:eusa_dance:

well first off, I said I would be pissed. point being the hole "better pre order or you aint gonna get one" from Yamaha. as for the "we told ya so"
I never believe internet hype.

I've been burned a couple of times on investments from companies pulling the 'ol limited number, better get it now bullshit.

As for the 09, I'm still not totally sold on it so I didn't buy one. I'm still in love with my 07 therfore, As for the first guy on the block, I'm still the first guy on the block with a '07. just behind my friends with the '88, Sam -one street over with his '01 and Gabe (AlaskaMax)'s '05. so technically, I'm the last max in the circle of friends that own them. Shit, sux to be me. hmm now that I think of it. Thanks for bumming me out :rofl_200:

as for the 250hp, I'm happy with the power I have now + the 80 shot I have on tap.

I'll wait a few years till they have everything down, before I drop some coin on one. till then, I'm couldn't be happier with a ride thats already paid for.

reguards :biglaugh:

Why would one be pissed that these 09s are everywhere for sale now? Its almost like "we told ya so" and same goes for the price. You are gonna see the dropping in sale price real fast too. Hope it was worth the thousands you overpaid to be the first kid on the block. I will be the guy with the Modded out 09 with all the $$$ I saved by being patient. I'll have the new chip mapping for 250 HP with no limiter and the real world exhaust from Kerker.:eusa_dance:

Somebody had to ask:

from EBAY

Q: does the girl come with the bike? lol
Answered on Dec-29-08
A:
i'll ask her?

well first off, I said I would be pissed. point being the hole "better pre order or you aint gonna get one" from Yamaha. as for the "we told ya so"
I never believe internet hype.

I've been burned a couple of times on investments from companies pulling the 'ol limited number, better get it now bullshit.

As for the 09, I'm still not totally sold on it so I didn't buy one. I'm still in love with my 07 therfore, As for the first guy on the block, I'm still the first guy on the block with a '07. just behind my friends with the '88, Sam -one street over with his '01 and Gabe (AlaskaMax)'s '05. so technically, I'm the last max in the circle of friends that own them. Shit, sux to be me. hmm now that I think of it. Thanks for bumming me out :rofl_200:

as for the 250hp, I'm happy with the power I have now + the 80 shot I have on tap.

I'll wait a few years till they have everything down, before I drop some coin on one. till then, I'm couldn't be happier with a ride thats already paid for.

reguards :biglaugh:

I had to wait 16 years for mine , so i have a while to wait then :confused2:

More power to ya', in more ways than one. I have experienced the joy of losing a first-year bike for 20% of that first year due to the growing pains of a new model (BMW K1200R). Two years later, they also also knocked a couple thousand $ off the price. Then the next year they upped the displacement and HP by about 10%.

So I could have waited two years for the quirks to be worked out and saved some money, or waited three years and gotten a 10% more powerful bike, or 4 years and the quirks would be worked out of that and maybe another discount then. But I bought it new, dealt with the problems and ended up happy. The way bikes depreciate, 1-2 thousand more for an extra year before the next "necessary" bike arrives is about the same as the depreciation anyway.

There are definitely pros and cons. I hope the tranny doesn't fall out in the next few months. I commend anyone with the patience to sit and wait for another year or two, but life is short. I'll be thinking of you as I resurface the roads with rubber. Then you'll get better traction two years from now. I'll wait a year for the quirks to be worked out in that new chip you will get as soon as it comes out, that might a power lag at 6k rpm, and the price of that chip might drop too. The folks making the chips are investing a lot less in R&D than Yamaha does, I think.

It's all relative, and so far everyone that got it seems relatively happy.

Originally Posted by PATMAX
Why would one be pissed that these 09s are everywhere for sale now? Its almost like "we told ya so" and same goes for the price. You are gonna see the dropping in sale price real fast too. Hope it was worth the thousands you overpaid to be the first kid on the block. I will be the guy with the Modded out 09 with all the $$$ I saved by being patient. I'll have the new chip mapping for 250 HP with no limiter and the real world exhaust from Kerker.

Latest posts

Back