Check these sick pipes out!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
I got bored with my pipes...SOOOOOOO

I bought some Jardine RT-1 street bike cans and fabricated some header collectores and PPOOOFFF!!! Monster truck sounding exhaust and a nice street look to boot.

Im very pleased. It sounds like Im being tailed by a Z28 Camaro everywhere I go now.

If you want some more pictures I can get em,let me know.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 182
Deinfinately an aquired look IMO, but thats the great thing about these bikes. mod em as you wan't , the only one who has to be happy is the owner. :punk:

Keep in mind Im switching to a one seater tail section that will match the sport bike thing much better and accent the pipes better that the duck tail.

That and I couldnt stand the thought of being ANOTHER Vmax guy running "Kerkers".I wanted to do somthing different.

I figure you will either love em or hate em in a hurry.

I think it's cool that you did the header mod yourself,I wish I had the time and the talent to do something like that.I like the look Post a vid with sound I bet they sound bad ass!!

since you've obviously got some fab skill you should shorten the cans, extend the mid pipe and turn it into a high mount exhaust. Now that would be bitchin' especially with the street fighter theme you've got going.

highmount.jpg

I got bored with my pipes...SOOOOOOO

I bought some Jardine RT-1 street bike cans and fabricated some header collectores and PPOOOFFF!!! Monster truck sounding exhaust and a nice street look to boot.

Im very pleased. It sounds like Im being tailed by a Z28 Camaro everywhere I go now.

If you want some more pictures I can get em,let me know.
I use to have mine two bros slipons mounted like this. Cool truck'y look
but its making lot of noise to your ears and traveling with this setup is really annoying. I needed ear plugs :rofl_200:

i think its not bad at all, high mounts would look even better.

I think it's on the verge of looking great! A few seconds with mspaint and a very crappy picture later tells me it would look great if you just moved the mufflers forward a bit.

Attachments

• vmax1.jpg
    vmax1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43
Looks good IMHO. Probably can part the hair of the guy riding behind you...or at least make his ears ring for a while!

Im really pleased with the sound.You feel it coming but its not ALL that loud.

I will definately keep the high mounts in mind,I was kinda gettin a temperary set up on until I get my one seater tail section because I dont have the demensions to work with yet.

When I do thought I think the high mount set up would really set it off!

The high mount is similar to the one I have with my over racing setup.
I personally love it even if it's not the opinion of everybody here :)

Latest posts

Back