Check this out this burnout lol

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an appropriate time to say, "O-M-G!!!"

The flames run at 1:42 is just a thumb in the eye to the "what is the carbon footprint of your cauliflower?" weenies.

And the best part is that all the carbon emission savings of every Prius on the road since they came out was just undone by that one burnout.

Too bad hippies, your moral crusade to save the planet was just ruined by one redneck, eight cylinders, and a supercharger.

And the best part is that all the carbon emission savings of every Prius on the road since they came out was just undone by that one burnout.

Too bad hippies, your moral crusade to save the planet was just ruined by one redneck, eight cylinders, and a supercharger.

Thats some funny shite right there.....

A few years back it was announced that we were having an "OZONE ACTION DAY" and it was suggested that people stay inside and avoid things like driving, or using a lawnmower. There was a particularly pompous bull-dyke type at work that was lecturing to people that they should go home and even turn off their air conditioning. A agreed eagerly, and mentioned that mine would be turned off since I was planning to leave the house, fire up my V-8 Formula and drive out to the lake to burn about 70 or 80 gallons of fuel in my twin V-8 offshore power boat.....
She appeared on the verge of crapping in her business suit, turned bright red, and stormed away. My work there was done.

Back