Check this out..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, what can I say.

11's for a Zx14?? High 12's for a modified Vmax?? Reaction times of almost a second?? This must have been a novice race day. Looks like fun but I am surprised at how inexperienced they ALL seemed to be. They need to clean up the burn out box - wow. The rest of the track looked ok but I couldn't see it as well.

Sean

MadMax winner :)
looks like he saw some Mel Gibson movies before taking the race hehe.
Impressive anyway :)

I was thinking the same thing, cept with a little wild kingdom tossed in :biglaugh:

Ahh good ol early 70's TV memories. Sunday night with a little disney movie and mutual of omaha's wild kingdom. It makes me laugh now.
Ol' Marlin Perkins would talk about how dangerous some of the critters and situations would be then he'd send in his trusty sidekick Jim from the safety
of the truck or where ever the show was being shot.

You'd think Jim every once in a while would turn around and say " oh hell no. It's your turn "

Well, what can I say.

11's for a Zx14?? High 12's for a modified Vmax?? Reaction times of almost a second?? This must have been a novice race day. Looks like fun but I am surprised at how inexperienced they ALL seemed to be. They need to clean up the burn out box - wow. The rest of the track looked ok but I couldn't see it as well.

Sean

+1 , that waterbox definately needs some attention. The first part of the track from looking at it while the bikes were staging looks unkept to me.

Loving the slow reaction times, looks like some work on the tree is in great need.

Back