Competition Werkes Integrated Taillight w/Clear Lens

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the fuck up now that I'm looking for it.
Search for part# MPH50092S and it shows that it fits the Gen2 years.
Search for part# MPH50092C and it shows that it fits the Gen1 years.

The S is for stealth/smoked lens, and C is for clear. That's it - the dimensions, connectors, etc are identical. Somebody way up in the supply chain fat fingered the model number fitment for the clear lens and here we are.

Looks like the vendor I got this from sells a compatible year CBR tailight: http://www.rumbleconcept.com/products_details.php?id=110

It's the not the funky animated one linked in the CBR mod thread - but that appears out of stock everywhere I've looked anyway. This looks like my option as far as simple exchange and putting my fender back together quickly :)

I suspected a new product this cool coming out for the Gen1 was too good to be true, and turns out it is. Damn.

Thanks. I'm not a big fan of smoked lenses though. I don't think they look any better or worse on most bikes, and I want as much blinding light as I can get.

That model is in stock with the same vender and available as an exchange so simplicity and speed wins I think. I hope it mounts up the same, but since both are designed a stock replacement I'm confident that it will.

Latest posts

Back