Continental Blitz front tire

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
Anybody running them? Stupid cheap on Ebay. Have a new ME880 for the rear and was thinking about this for the front, even though my front is in good shape.

Anybody running them? Stupid cheap on Ebay. Have a new ME880 for the rear and was thinking about this for the front, even though my front is in good shape.

Used to run Conti's 'back in the day' they were a very hard compound and had tread life into the next century...but trecherous on wet roads.
I'd stick with the ME880's, they're a totally different class of tire.

Continental started making changes to their motorcycle tires around 2003 or so to improve preformance. They recongnized the fact that their tires lasted forever but had no grip. That was and still is the reputation they carry lots of places. I don't know that particular model, but it is probably worth looking into.

Had a friend how helped them test and do a photo shoot(mostly photo shoot stuff but he got to play with their tires on his bike at a test track and a free set), he talked me into puttting Conti Attacks on my Triumph. Alot of the convincing had to do with a discount he got me. Those tires were great and had good wet traction, but that was a different model for sport bikes.

Continental started making changes to their motorcycle tires around 2003 or so to improve preformance. They recongnized the fact that their tires lasted forever but had no grip. That was and still is the reputation they carry lots of places. I don't know that particular model, but it is probably worth looking into.

Had a friend how helped them test and do a photo shoot(mostly photo shoot stuff but he got to play with their tires on his bike at a test track and a free set), he talked me into puttting Conti Attacks on my Triumph. Alot of the convincing had to do with a discount he got me. Those tires were great and had good wet traction, but that was a different model for sport bikes.
thanks guys. the little info that i could find says they are pretty soft and wear fast, for $35 shipped i think i might get one.

Latest posts

Back