crack in the windshield

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernieghmac

Reaction score

download

I'm driving along on the highway
at 70 miles an hour
?(the speed limit),

minding m y own business,
when outta nowhere there's
this big crack in my windshield!!

I swerved right,
and then left,

and it was still right there !!
?
??
download
download
download

There just ain't NO words for this!

Just get a dump trucks buisness name and call them saying that there dump truck spilled some gravel and cracked your windshield while you were following it:rofl_200:

I don't know about Tenn,
But here in Florida, insurance companies have to cover windshields due to the safety factor. And it is exempt from your deductible.
So anytime you have a crack over 1 inch, they have to replace it and you don't have to pay a dime.
And there are replacement companies that work with your insurance that come to YOUR door and do it in an hour.
Not trying to rub it in. Just check with your local and state laws, they may have similar provisions. Call your stat's insurance commissioner. Don't rely on your insurance company to tell you what your entitled to, they are the ones footing the bill.

I don't know about Tenn,
But here in Florida, insurance companies have to cover windshields due to the safety factor. And it is exempt from your deductible.
So anytime you have a crack over 1 inch, they have to replace it and you don't have to pay a dime.

Great stuff! I didn't know about that - thanx Cowboy! :punk::punk:

Latest posts

Back