Craigslist Scam/Question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya i had a feeling this was a scam, just wanted to hear some other opinions.
I'm just not going to even respond to that email.
Anyone else thats interested, i will load it in my truck and meet them at mcdonalds.
Thanks for the replies everyone...

ya man good call, guess all the vmax senses tingling at the same time cant be wrong eh hahaha.

you making more room for the bike lift bill??

"Anyone else thats interested, i will load it in my truck and meet them at mcdonalds"

Keep the thieves at bay! That doesn't mean someone wouldn't try to follow you home...but, better than nothing. I always meet someone wanting to buy something somewhere else. I also don't wait on anyone. If someone wants to come look at something I have for sale, I give them a location, like a Lowe's or Home Depot near my home, & tell them to call my cell when they get there, & I will meet them there. That way I don't wait for someone who doesn't show-up after 'agreeing' to see what I have for sale on a specific date & time.

"Anyone else thats interested, i will load it in my truck and meet them at mcdonalds"

Keep the thieves at bay! That doesn't mean someone wouldn't try to follow you home...but, better than nothing. I always meet someone wanting to buy something somewhere else. I also don't wait on anyone. If someone wants to come look at something I have for sale, I give them a location, like a Lowe's or Home Depot near my home, & tell them to call my cell when they get there, & I will meet them there. That way I don't wait for someone who doesn't show-up after 'agreeing' to see what I have for sale on a specific date & time.

Good Advice, thankyou!

Latest posts

Back