Crash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had read about that this morning, looks like they were from Muskegon Mi, didn't look like they had much time to react............Sad day indeed............Tom.

This is a group of guys from my town, Muskegon MI. They call themselves the MMG's ( Muskegon motorcycle gang ) I just heard another one passed away due to his severe injuries, they were on their way home from a long road trip. This is truly a sad day for our town.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that 2fear...Best wishes to their families for sure....

This is a group of guys from my town, Muskegon MI. They call themselves the MMG's ( Muskegon motorcycle gang ) I just heard another one passed away due to his severe injury's, they were on their way home from a long road trip. This is truly a sad day for our town.
It's also gonna be a sad day for the driver of that car too.I hope he recovers, so those bikers can beat the shit out of him & return the SOB back to the hospital.:damn angry:

It's also gonna be a sad day for the driver of that car too.I hope he recovers, so those bikers can beat the shit out of him & return the SOB back to the hospital.:damn angry:

+1. I don't want to hear the excuse.

Let me take a wild guess, texting whilst driving, speeding or both.
Shit!

At this point it appears he had a tire blow out on his car and lost control, I just have a feeling when the investigation is complete that wont be the case...

Like Mike and Jedi said, distraction is as bad as anything. I'm getting ready for a long ride to NY tomorrow. Brakes, suspention,tires, all very important mods for saftey. That and watch your own ass, because a lot of cagers arn't going to. I hope the biker is recovering ok. Carefull everyone.
Steve

Damn shame. I don't know what kind of switch flips in peoples minds when they get behind the wheel but it's almost like "stupid gas" comes out of the dash vents when they turn the key. If a mechanical failure on the car was the case blowout,steering et.c then theres not much to say but if the investigation proves texting or other stupidity, they should light him on fire in the center of town.........this just really sucks

Read one report that the cager had previous convictions for drug related charges, also possession & paraphenalia charges pending....now a couple vehicular homicide charges and a shitload of lesser things.

Rest assured, things won't go well for this boy....where he's heading!! :wave bye: :boxing00: :th_analprobestare: :buttsexor:

I'm sorry to hear about this wreck Chuck, thoughts and prayers go out to the riders and family involved.
I hope it was a unfortunate mechanical failure but I, like Chuck, suspect different. After looking at the news footage and pictures I can see where a inattentive/ distracted driver could be the cause. If so, they need to make a the driver not see the light of day ever again! :damn angry:

Stopped on the NY Freeway on the way back from Americade to put rain gear on as quick as I could. I was determined to arrive home with something dry on. I pulled over as far as possible. A duel wheel pick up was heading right at me with his right wheel far into into the break down lane. I was up on the guard rail waiting to see my bike smashed to pieces. He swerved at the last moment. Lesson learned by me, use the breakdown lane only if you break down. It's scary out there sometimes.

This just goes to show that you can do everything right and still end up hurt. You just never know what is going to happen around you. It is unfortunate but it is the risk you take everytime riding a motorcycle.

I was coming home from Rockford this last weekend when we came up on some pretty slow traffic (this area never gets backed up so I knew something was up) It turned out a couple of motorcycles were involved in a crash, one guy got it worse, his bike was on its side all torn up. We got there just as the paramedics arrived on the scene, as I passed the crash I saw some plain clothed guy giving the rider chest compressions (it didn't look good for him) there were few cars that have already pulled over and were trying to help before the paramedics got there. Not sure what happened to the guy but I hope he made it. From the looks of it (tire marks and debree) it looked like the middle of the tire came off from a semi-truck trailer and this poor guy must have hit it straight on, which probably locked his front wheel up and he went down hard. I doubt the semi-truck even knew he blew a tire.

I hit one of those in a car before, it happened so fast I didn't even have time to react. Tire pieces broke my headlight and the truck didn't even slow down (probably didn't even feel it)

Personally, I've never been down on a motorcycle (knocks on wood) but just seeing that makes you think that it could be you just as easily, you just never know.

That happened my neck of the woods. (originally from Green Bay). A tragedy for sure.

Latest posts

Back