Cuts out after full throttle ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle buck

Reaction score
2005 WITH SLIP/ON SUPER TRAPS - AFTER FULL THROTTLE WHEN HOT BIKE CUTS OUT BAD ALMOST FEELS FLOODED IF I SHUT THE KEY OFF THEN BACK ON IT SEEMS TO CLEAR UP HELP:confused2: i did the shotgun,i'm going to pull the carb and check floats
THANKS
I DRAINED THE FUEL "ETHANOL" REPLACED WITH 93 OCTAN AND 1/2 CAN OF SEA FOAM JUST PUT 30 MILES ON WITH ALOT OF RED LINE RUNS SEAM TO BE 100%

Last edited:
That's your problem! That'll cause issues which you'll have to do the shotgun to fix. Also running some Seafoam fuel treatment in the tank every couple of times seems to work for me.

Try to stay away from the Ethanol if at all possible.

Chris

Yeah run some seafoam, Techron, or BG44K in her, and take it out and spank it a bit. I've also found that blipping the enrichment lever real fast whilst at speed can clear it up.

Yeah run some seafoam, Techron, or BG44K in her, and take it out and spank it a bit. I've also found that blipping the enrichment lever real fast whilst at speed can clear it up.

aka the choke?

aka the choke?

No a choke closes a plate which makes the bike run rich and CHOKES off the incoming air. An enrichment system doesn't CHOKE the system...

I can't really explain it any better.

Yes for all intent and purpose it's the choke...

No a choke closes a plate which makes the bike run rich and CHOKES off the incoming air. An enrichment system doesn't CHOKE the system...

I can't really explain it any better.

Yes for all intent and purpose it's the choke...

haha i know, but doesn't it say 'choke' on the lever? just bustin balls man...

Latest posts

Back