cyclepedia

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t3ttp

Reaction score
found a great site with step by step and pics to help with any type of work on our vmax. cyclepedia.com it shows as a pay to use site but i was able to click on the vmax thread and it had detail step by step instructions and many pics from fork care to total engine breakdown. awesome site for beginner or old hand mechanics.

Yes, That is so cool. Wonder how long access will last for free though.

Thanx,
Dave

My friend has the cyclepedia sportster manual and he really likes it. I bought one for my dirtbike and I feel the same way. They answered a question about a running condition for me the other day. I ask about the Vmax manual and they gave me a coupon. 10% off I think. Coupon code - VMaxmanual

I will probably get it after the holidays. It looks like its going to be like my KX250F manual - Cyclepedia.com

its actually online for free right now, but dont' tell anyone

anyways, whats funny is they dont' even attempt to remove the rear wheel needle bearing!

its actually online for free right now, but dont' tell anyone

anyways, whats funny is they dont' even attempt to remove the rear wheel needle bearing!

That's ok Garrett, we have our own rear wheel needle bearing expert....right here on the VMF!! :punk:

That's ok Garrett, we have our own rear wheel needle bearing expert....right here on the VMF!! :punk:

i sure hope u aint talking about me! i just report the noises i hear [some maybe just in my head]

Garretts link gets me in free. Seems pretty nice. Not sure I'd have my laptop in the garage when I'm wrenching though. Pics are pretty nice. Find this pic of a "vmax" clutch lever in their manual.

XV535_169.jpg

Garretts link gets me in free. Seems pretty nice. Not sure I'd have my laptop in the garage when I'm wrenching though. Pics are pretty nice. Find this pic of a "vmax" clutch lever in their manual.

XV535_169.jpg

yea, whats odd is they have a whole 'how to bleed your clutch' section too. oh well. see i love stuff like this for a second look. they won't have the same pics as a haynes or clymer so you get a second or third eye on something and maybe even a better understanding before you tackle it. if you plan on having the vmax for 5 years, $10 a year then free isn't a bad deal at all.... they aren't as perfect as i'd say haynes is but its good enough for me to get here in the next couple months.

Back