DAM Exhaust for first gen

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hijacker

Reaction score
Anyone have an opinion or information on the DAM Exhaust systems?
Their website has very little info on it, no price or purchase info.
Google search results are for youtube videos and the damexhaust.com website.

All I know is they look great and sound awesome. Am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Thanks for any info guys.

They look really nice (and expensive). I don't know of anyone here that has one of these.

I would say the best bet is use the contact form on the website to ask for prices/availability and shipping.

They look really nice (and expensive). I don't know of anyone here that has one of these.

I would say the best bet is use the contact form on the website to ask for prices/availability and shipping.

That'll be the next step. I'm hoping someone will know something about them before I throw my email out there to another company.

If you want a good full system go with kerker or ufo or mark's exhaust. But make sure you read about everything on each system so you know what you are getting yourself into before you do it. like you cant use center stand with some systems. some systems ary vary loud and when i say loud i mean dragstrip loud. I like my loud dragstrip exhaust until a cop is around. Than its 5th gear how low can i go.

Looking at the DAM site, I thought their first offering was a full system? The second and third are defo just slip-ons. And what I think is their full system isn't center stand compatible either, judging by the pictures..

If you want a full system that keeps the center stand, go with a Marks 4 into 2.

I think marks four into one keeps it also. and ufo four into two keeps it .also ufo four into one is set up so you can put it back on and service the bike. Only take's a few to do so. I like ceramic more than i thought i would. Just wipe it down and it looks new.

I had the bike from a friend with such a system on hand few days ago...

The quality/finish is superior, fitment also, sounds great...deep toned...not metallic

As mentioned before, it was a slip on system...costs around 500? ~ 650$

I would say it is a good buy for Europe, but if you live in the US.....

Here some pics...the end cap is CNC machined aluminium (powdercoated black)
IMAG0871_small.JPG
IMAG0873_small.JPG
IMAG0874_small.JPG
IMAG0875_small.JPG

Last edited:
Back