Dangers of Craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
Idle minds perusing CL can be hazardous to your health...and wallet
ysu7ajav.jpg
e4azuper.jpg
u8ysumu2.jpg

Have not pulled the trigger but it sure is tempting. Actually there are two close to me. The black one is the newer and nicest with no issues. There is a white and gold one with dirty carbs and non functioning rear air compressor but priced accordingly.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

SSCCHHWWING!!!

I still regret selling my 86 Venture Royale. Same color as this one, and in every bit as nice of condition. But alas, not enough room in the garage for all the toys.

New bike barn! That's good Danny! I'd hide this one in my Moms garage.

You want the 1300' one for sure. We are building one at the moment which is going to be a sweet ride.
Vmax heads and cams
Vboost
Vmax carbs and muscle jet kit
Modified Marks exhaust
overdrive fifth gear
vmax rear diff
braced and notched swingarm
inverted forks - full racetech internals
Carrozzeria wheels
320mm brakes, 6 piston calipers
modern navigation and radio

Dang that will be sweet Sean. A TMax ( Tour Max ).
Your mods are a dream list of what I would want to do but alas, time, money and space conspire against me!
I'll live vicariously through your build. We want videos of the first burnout !

1991 but get this. I looked at candidate 2 last night. An 88 in the white with gold color. Turns out to be a project bike I tried to buy a few years ago because the owner took it apart to paint and never got it back together. It's together now but having carb problems. Starts and idles fine, everything working except the air compressor for the suspension. $1,100 bucks.
Don't know if $750 would buy it or not but it sure was déjà vu to see it.

PATMAX to VO...."Man, those carbs can be a real bear to work on....heard it cost one guy over a grand to get a set working right!"

All BS, as you know....I can trade you a set of completely rebuilt Venture carbs (34mm's or 35mm's) to get that baby running as she should! :punk:

1991 but get this. I looked at candidate 2 last night. An 88 in the white with gold color. Turns out to be a project bike I tried to buy a few years ago because the owner took it apart to paint and never got it back together. It's together now but having carb problems. Starts and idles fine, everything working except the air compressor for the suspension. $1,100 bucks.
Don't know if $750 would buy it or not but it sure was déjà vu to see it.
You should buy it so I don't have to.:rofl_200:

I actually have spare Max heads, intake manifold assy, and carb set but am unsure if the change requires machining or is the extra 100 ccs just in stroke. Wonder if anyone has already compiled a "How to" for the conversion?

I had an 86' Royale....cassette deck, intercom, all the goodies. It was a terrific bike, a pleasure to ride, and super comfy for a passenger ( according to my wife).

Back