Decent Boot I just Picked up Teknic Sturgis Boots for 35.00 scoots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thoes boots are very nice.:punk:

I wear Icon Field armor boots. to thoes who ask why. i did a low side that turned into a highside at the last second and didnt throw me from the bike, it slammed over so fast my foot was slammed under gas tank and ground. I will never underestimate the need for foot protection again.

I do beleave in " Dress for the Crash Not the ride":confused2:

Last edited:
Your right I am going to dress for a crash. I never thought of it that way.. I am going to order this suit first thing in the morning with my 24.84 pink princess snow boots

Attachments

• halo-robocop-style-exoskeleton-full-body-armor-suit.jpeg
    halo-robocop-style-exoskeleton-full-body-armor-suit.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 22
Ohh yeah and dont forget them protective skivvies incase you have one of them Oh Shit False Alarm accidents

Attachments

• prevail-prot-underwear_PRD.jpeg
    prevail-prot-underwear_PRD.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 8
http://www.newenough.com/closeouts/boots/teknic/sturgis_motorcycle_boots.html

Decent Boot marked down from 90.00 bucks. They should hold up well. They feel great, But bike is parked for season. If anything, a Cheaper shit kicker I guess.

Chris

Good to see someone's using their brains.:thumbs up:

Having ridden bike's for most of my life and having worked as a nurse I can tell you that ANY boot is better than a shoe.

No-body plans to crash and no-body plans to hit the projectiles that life leaves in your way.

A piece of timber or a tool dropped of a tradesman's truck, a rock, fallen tree branch, road barrier, curb, another vehicle, another bike, a kids toy, a bottle or whatever can make short work of your toes, feet and ankles often with permanent consequences.

So, if you tend to dress for your ego and not for your body or if you 'just don't get it', then perhaps you should spend some voluntary time in the local Accident and Emergency wards.

So, if you tend to dress for your ego and not for your body or if you 'just don't get it', then perhaps you should spend some voluntary time in the local Accident and Emergency wards.[/quote]

After you go by your local Emergency Room stroll on over to the motorcycles rider course and becareful of them logs laying in the road.

"After you go by your local Emergency Room stroll on over to the motorcycles rider course and becareful of them logs laying in the road."

Yeah, yeah, whatever.:jerk it:

Back