Decent $$$ to be made in parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely. if anyone gets it, can I get the headlight grille?

its not worth my life danny. just saying if someone else drives into the bronx!

haha

i'd road trip it with ya!

its not worth my life danny. just saying if someone else drives into the bronx!

haha

i'd road trip it with ya!

I hear that!! :biglaugh:

There'll be no days I'll take a trailer into the Bronx!! Not even for that jim dandy headlight grill!! :rofl_200:

even if i tell you there is pizza in the bronx you wont make a bike run to get it hahahah be worth it if you were close i guess

even if i tell you there is pizza in the bronx you wont make a bike run to get it hahahah be worth it if you were close i guess

Hmmm....hadn't thought about the pizza...:hmmm:...and it IS only a couple hours away.....:ummm:

Garrett said he'd handle the hand to hand stuff, and I can still maneuver a sawed-off pretty well....:gun shoot:

I got a watch on it....we'll see...:confused2:

if i was there i could run blocker for ya, lead them away from home base you know lol

GET THAT SON BITCH!!!!!. Please. If your within a few hours its more than worth it. You gotta do it to make up for me passing on an '85 for 500$ last time I was in Texas. I had room on the trailer and I knew damn well I should have fought for it but I caved in and didnt do it cause of time and money. Would have had to have Mommy wire me some cash. Please go buy that bike.

i looked at all the pictures and the only good non rusted parts i saw was a side cover on the left side, and maybe the front wheel

There isn't a ton of good parts. Not even sure the engine will be good. It was wrecked and hard to tell from the crappy pics but probably not much saving. OK deal for $200 but not sure how much more i'd spend.

Sean

Part it out for $$$$. I could really use that faux tank cover and front fender. There was someone looking for '85 foot pegs. It would be good Original restore.
Please, if you get it I could really use a deal on the faux tank and fender. Let me know if you get it.

Back