Did the VMax name proud

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeanMax

Reaction score
Finally brought it home! Won this weeks Motorcycle bracket at Lebanon Valley Dragway! Was freakin hot and humid, Dialed 11.5 and won with an 11.53 with a .005 reaction!

Attachments

• Win!.jpg
    Win!.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 162
Right on !!! You should be proud.:biglaugh: I am very happy for you. Nothing like bringing home a trophy...ya!:biglaugh:

Great goin man,:eusa_dance::biglaugh::clapping::rocket bike:
You did us all proud for sure.:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Next victim ???
<<Dave>>:punk:

Thank you all so much! The Max will always rule the strip!:eusa_dance: Looking forward to defending the weekly title next week.

zak ,is that wensday nights? and what do I need to run?I might take a shot at it!

If the temps are a little more reasonable I'll see you up there, was going this week but....too hot!! :bang head:
I don't blame you, I've had enough of this 90 degrees and humid crap! My leather jacket still isn't dry lol:damn angry:

zak ,is that wensday nights? and what do I need to run?I might take a shot at it!
It is wednesdays, gates open at 5, racing starts at 6. For bikes faster then 10.9 you need a kill teather. Im sure your under that! I have an extra one and they don't check to see if it works at tech inspection so just stick it on the bars and hide the wires:biglaugh: Boots over your ankles, leather jacket, leather gloves. They told me the gloves needed a kevlar lineing, But they dont ask questions if you have good leather ones. Leather pants for speeds over 120 mph. Again, thats you:eusa_dance: What keeps alot of motorcyclest away is you have to have proper leather for your speed, and have to cut into your wiring harness to properly install the kill teather. Theres alot of hoops to jump through, but i feel its worth it! If you have any more questions i'll happy to answer! Would be awesome to have another Max to tear it up! Need to get Danny to run Sallymax and put everyone to shame!:punk:

Need to get Danny to run Sallymax and put everyone to shame!:punk:[/QUOTE]

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Only one put to shame would be Dannymax Zak!!

Prolly fall over doing my burnout!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: :damn angry:

Back