dirt cheap Venture on Craigslist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to have it, Its only 12 hours to Chicago, but fundage is too low. :(

I'd snap it up except for that gawdawful color! I think I puked in my mouth a little. Anything but that color.

I would love to have it but I do not need any more projects right now & I really dont have room for it. I dont like the color either but I happen to have just a few cans of paint sitting around.

I wouldn't mind grabbing it up.....only to take the fairing off and start chopping it.
But as the Captain said, I don't have time/room for another project. Plus I'm moving to Phoenix in 3 weeks (hopefully, if all goes as planned) and that would be one more pain in my ass.

Maybe I should get it and throw the turbo on it... a full dresser drag bike!:punk:

Maybe I should get it and throw the turbo on it... a full dresser drag bike!:punk:

I miss my old Venture. I was running N2O on it as well. About 115 it got real light in the front as the fairing was providing lift. I can imagine your turbo engine in it Jeff. Ya would definately need to put some crutches on it.

oh man....can you imagine the looks you'd get at the strip!!! That would be EQUALLY AS BADASS as Tim's spikey helmet!!!

Back