Does anyone have the v-stax that Jedi- makes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has a set of the stainless
v-stax that Jedi- makes, I would like to see how they look on the bike.

I've seen pic's of bikes with the ones from
Exactrep but I would like to see the stainless ones that Jedi- makes. He said he didn't have a pic's of the stainless so I hope someone on here has bought some and they have pic's of them on their bike

Ron

:D

it's 7pm SOMEWHERE so take the sale down and keeper!

If someone wants it they can still buy it, I doubt anyone will so I am just getting ready for when it is no longer for sale. My listing ends at 7 PM PST.

So as soon as I get the email from Ebay telling me nobody bought it then it is mine to keep. I wouldn't mind selling it but if it doesn't sell I am OK with that too. I really don't need to sell it so when it doesn't sell by 7 PM PST tonight I will be back in "it's my bike mode"

So I am looking at the things I plan to do to it once the auction listing is done tonight. The V-STAX is just one of the things I plan to add to it.

Here ya go..

Attachments

• IMG_0015%20(Large).jpg
    IMG_0015%20(Large).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0187%20(Large).jpg
    IMG_0187%20(Large).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0788%20(Large).jpg
    IMG_0788%20(Large).jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 359%20(Large).jpg
    359%20(Large).jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 79
Appreciate your efforts... I still would like to see stainless on a bike

I know they look the same except for color but I still want to see them on a bike

Looks nice! Liking the color of your ride... I don't see the mounting tabs on the stainless but I do on the blue? What does he charge for those?

Not my ride, thats Jedi's 88, The stainless is incomplete. I don't know what he charges for them.

No shit... I was just lookin' at those 5 mins. ago on a Vstar something or another n said those would look great on mine ! ( the stacks )Huh!!! Crazy... I would also like to find a tank "bra or "bib whichever ya call it as the zipper & snapps on my jacket cause serious havoc on my black tank. This is REALLY important to me iffin' anyone knows where to find one of these. Thanks in advance...

No shit... I was just lookin' at those 5 mins. ago on a Vstar something or another n said those would look great on mine ! ( the stacks )Huh!!! Crazy... I would also like to find a tank "bra or "bib whichever ya call it as the zipper & snapps on my jacket cause serious havoc on my black tank. This is REALLY important to me iffin' anyone knows where to find one of these. Thanks in advance...

don't want a sport bike sticker i assume? i thought about putting a black one on mine but the stripes would look like shit.

Does anyone have the Stainless V-Stax that Jedi makes on their bike and do you have pic's??

Sorry to be a jerk but I am tired of my threads being high jacked.

Last edited:
Yes I did but all he had pic's of were the blue on his bike, That is why I posted and asked if anyone had bought the stainless from him and have pic's of them on the bike?

No need to be sorry threads get hijacked all the time

Yes I did but all he had pic's of were the blue on his bike, That is why I posted and asked if anyone had bought the stainless from him and have pic's of them on the bike?

No need to be sorry threads get hijacked all the time

those may not be checking this thread. I would ask him maybe if he remembers anyone he sold the stainless to

Back