Drag bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadMadVmax

Reaction score
Hey, who knows where I can find handle bars for my gen 1 vmax...I've been looking and no luck! What size are the bars?

Hey, who knows where I can find handle bars for my gen 1 vmax...I've been looking and no luck! What size are the bars?
bars are 7/8". If you go with straight drag bar you may hit the faux cover without a riser. Check with Sean (one2dmax) he will have what you need.

I just installed UFO drag bars, LOVE 'EM. $40 off eBay and free shipping.

Attachments

• vmAX drags3_1.jpg
    vmAX drags3_1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 159
For comfort purposes you might consider a slight bend at each end instead of a completely straight bar

I just installed the Streetfighter bar from Sean. I love it so far. Highly recommended!!

I got UFO drag bars from ebay.
Fitted with lower risers, don't hit the tank. I think they are great. :biglaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 130
This must be Drag Bar week! I just put a set of black bars on from MC Superstore.
They look fine, and went on without a problem.

Attachments

• 100_0307.JPG
    100_0307.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 100_0308.JPG
    100_0308.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 100_0309.JPG
    100_0309.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 86
I have extremely long arms even for a 6'4" individual..which I am, so I think that the straight bar might be just what the dr. ordered. Is there any drilling or anything that needs to be done after purchase?

Here's; not drag bar
but realy confortable with same body position as drag bar
:bang head::bang head:but not a drag bar, i agree:biglaugh:

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 57
Not to take away anyones sales but python motor sports sells 7/8 drag bars w/ grips brand new for $18.00 . His name is Tom great guy him & his son are all about Vmaxes from Colorado. Any questions,tips he will always try to help & answer .

I bought my UFO drag bars before I knew Sean I would definitely buy from him. But to each his own. Sean has posted videos on this site to help everyone work on there bikes. And I think you need a seat as well right python won't have that for you lol ;)

I bought my UFO drag bars before I knew Sean I would definitely buy from him. But to each his own. Sean has posted videos on this site to help everyone work on there bikes. And I think you need a seat as well right python won't have that for you lol ;)
This was before I joined this site & ever heard of Sean & I still don't know who he is :ummm: Ahhh now I do :)

TheSkullVmax.jpg

Here is mine with a set of bars from Sean. No risers, bolted them straight on. Mirrors off ebay. They don't hit the tank, or come close really. So they are good to go ( atleast for me ).

Thanks
Todd

I got these black drag bars 9 years ago from Vmax Outlaw. Had to cut an 1" 1/2 off the ends for lane splitting.My horn & starter button's miss the cover by a 1/4"

Attachments

• new look4.jpg
    new look4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Back