Dragmaxster and blaxmax dialed it in!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB99Max

Reaction score
I've been trying to get this thing running right for about two months now. Dragmaxster (Henry) and blaxmax (Jon) both came over to my house yesterday and got it dialed in! They rode 80-90 miles one way to my house to help me out! They knowledge those guys have is pretty amazing! They spent about six hours at my house making sure everything was just right.... Can't thank them enough! Things like this is really what this forum is all about! Thanks again guys

A great benefit of being on the forum, guys like that helping others out. Way to go, Henry and Jon. :punk:

Thumbs up boys!
When will you be in northern Ontario Canada?

Tim did the hard part changing the front valve cover gasket. For those following the thread he was having carb problems and the culprit was a bent tang keeping it from syncing.
He also had 170 mains with a full header so we put 150's and cleaned the jetblocks and adjusted the floats.
Blax brought a set of his cops and harnesses and installed those and Tim put the electronics back together. He has some mad multitasking skills for sure and we appreciated getting fed.

This right here makes me feel good. Good people here in this group. I have a buddy who is a ARMY recruiter and lives in Corona. Not sure where his office is. He moved there from Tennessee and on the way he stopped by to visit me. I let him take the radial tire '94 for a spin. He's had a hard-on for the Max ever since. You guys should stop by and convince him to switch (he currently rides a sport bike Honda F4I)

Nicely done! That's what this forum is all about:clapping:
kdk5l_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

In a day and age where it's rare to find a person willing to hold a door open for you, I find it very impressive that Jon and Henry travelled 150+ miles and spent 6 hrs turning wrenches to help someone out!

TB99MAX should be nominating these 2 for Mr Nice Guy awards.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can someone tell me how I nominate them for the nice guy award? Never done it before! Thanks

Latest posts

Back