Dynoed the Vmax today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 hp has the restricted version without the v-boost. are you sure your bike is an open moden. do you hear when you turn your switch on a bzzzz sound? the something is wrong cause it is very low hp for a stock bike. do you have stock exhausts ?

100 hp has the restricted version without the v-boost. are you sure your bike is an open moden. do you hear when you turn your switch on a bzzzz sound? the something is wrong cause it is very low hp for a stock bike. do you have stock exhausts ?

I think you skipped a few posts...we figured out that since the rear end was not strapped and the rear tire was not warm enough, it was spinning freely on the roller (not enough friction between the roller and the rear wheel). That accounts for the lost 10-15 hp. And yes I do hear a bzzz sound and yes it is the unrestricted model.... I am not that ignorant :biglaugh: just my first time on the dyno which proved to be rather problematic. On the bright side it was free....well I guess you get what you paid for.

Back