eBay sissybar/backrest/luggage rack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to bid up to $300 but I hate when people try to rip you off on the shipping.... $85 is crazy for shipping on that

I was going to bid up to $300 but I hate when people try to rip you off on the shipping.... $85 is crazy for shipping on that
I hear ya, I sold my factory BR on eBay (w/o rack) and it cost less then $15 to ship. He is hoping you don't notice until after the bid, I'm sure some don't...

I hear ya, I sold my factory BR on eBay (w/o rack) and it cost less then $15 to ship. He is hoping you don't notice until after the bid, I'm sure some don't...

Why did you get rid of your factory one for the H.A.C. one

I'm not into back rest, just not my style (like I have style lol) I like the clean and mean look of the Max. But our 12 year old son likes to ride with me now and then, so it's a saftey thing for him and a piece of mind for me that he wont fall off the back lol. Then when I get home I just take it off, then I'm cool again :biglaugh:. Strange?

I just shipped a NIB backrest to Canada and it cost 46 bucks insured USPostal. That's cost, no add ons. Just another reason I hate international shipping/buying.

Nope not strange at all, if I had someone to ride with I would have one too and I am even considering getting one to have just in case.

I'm like you I like the mean look of the VMAX and when you start adding stuff like windshields and other stuff IMO it doesn't look as mean.

Not saying if someone choses to add though things it's wrong, just not for my taste.

My 07 when I bought it

07before.jpg

My 07 now

07after.jpg

This pic doesn't have the emblem on the side covers but they are on there now..

Back