Ebay taillight - last one

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that light. I see he raised his price $10. I love the thing, it was an easy install and I've have several great comments on it.

Attachments

• plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 43
  • tail3.jpg
    tail3.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 49
I have that light. I see he raised his price $10. I love the thing, it was an easy install and I've have several great comments on it.

No, No, No KJ - that tail light looks all wrong - send it to me and I'll send you the beautiful stock one for free - just trying to help YOU out!!!:rofl_200:

Seriously, looks great on the bike

Miek

Yup! That's what I have... The one KJ has is better made I'm sure but the one I have works VERY well... :confused2:

Only one mirror Chris??

Doesn't it pull hard to the left at 150? :ummm: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Nice looking tail light!

Wow, his feedback says hes already sold his last one once or twice.
how many times can someone sell there last one?

I think that helmet would suck at night with headlights behind you.

LOL! Didn't think about that did they? I would have hoped that the mirror part was maybe flippable, but I dunno. Also, I think you need to actually look up to see in the mirror part, a bit like you have to look in car mirrors to see and can kinda 'ignore' them when overbright lights are in them.

Plus with someone coming up fast behind you, your brain is going to think it's coming at you. Definitely would take some getting used to.

That I would want to experience for sure! Sounds like it could be fun..

Yup! That's what I have... The one KJ has is better made I'm sure but the one I have works VERY well... :confused2:

Does this have a white light underneath for license plate? And does it come with a plate holder,.? Or is that all separate?

Does this have a white light underneath for license plate? And does it come with a plate holder,.? Or is that all separate?

No white lite. The tail light lights up the plate. The plate holder is stainless. It's a bolt on deal. Pretty nice actually.

SS angled plate holder comes with it. The lic plate is lit by the brightness of the taillight led's shinning through the lens. Like Chris said. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back