• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

engine guards

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
I have a brand new set of chrome yamaha engine guards still in the box.Anyone interested pm me.

Attachments

• engine guards.jpg
    engine guards.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
wish I'd waited....already got mine and got 'em on.
Looking for some nice folding pegs to go onto them tho.

Dreamster, lets us know if you find a good set for a good deal. Folding pegs are on my todo list also. I saw a nice set at a swap meet during Biketoberfest, but they were the large clamp instead of the small clamp. I was so bummed.
Sorry Sean, I already have the gaurds too.

Dreamster66 said:

I was looking at one at cycle gear this weekend. Was wondering how well they worked myself. I would really like to find some one who has one to see if they like it.

Dreamster66 said:

But this I can't see how easy it is to put on the existing grips. Plus I'm not sure if I like that long rod that runs along handle bar.
I would have to see it on a bike too.

shawn kloker said:
I have a brand new set of chrome yamaha engine guards still in the box.Anyone interested pm me.

Back to the engine guards for sale.$100 delivered in the states.Canada,we can work something out.The mail is very slow.

Last edited:
markmax said:
I was looking at one at cycle gear this weekend. Was wondering how well they worked myself. I would really like to find some one who has one to see if they like it.
I don't have one but it looks like a friction clamp. You set the carb opening and on the straight and level it will keep the same speed fairly well. Any incline or decline in the road will alter the speed according to the grade.

Bump...

Hello... Hello... testing... testing... 1... 2... 3...

Is this thing on?

This is a thread started by Shawn about his engine guards for sale...

$100.00 delivered in the states...

No hijacking... :eek:hyeah00:

shawn kloker said:

shawn are these still for sale? Why did you buy them and decide to get rid of them? Thanks

I am not running them anymore.These are brand new ,I have another set on my bike.They are coming off too.The new ones are on ebay and bid on already so they are sold.

shawn kloker said:
I am not running them anymore.These are brand new ,I have another set on my bike.They are coming off too.The new ones are on ebay and bid on already so they are sold.

Why are you taking the set off your bike???

I was just looking at the picture of your bike in the "old man winter" thread....looking great!!!!!

Thanks,Mike!I didn't get much done today.Wrapping the headers took awhile.I think it will look badass though.I wrapped them in black.

Latest posts

Back