Engine rebuild suggestions in VA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iNDee

Reaction score
I absolutely love my '96 vmax, and id love to restore it, maybe even get it bored a bit. Seems like not a lot of places want to work on old bikes around me. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to take it where they will truly show some love to this bike?

I absolutely love my '96 vmax, and id love to restore it, maybe even get it bored a bit. Seems like not a lot of places want to work on old bikes around me. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to take it where they will truly show some love to this bike?
Paul Civitello of Mad Max enterprise’s has been building VMax engines since day one. He’s in CT. I’m in VA and drove it up there. 203 574 7859. Don’t be in a rush.

Yeah, I didn't know if Paul was still building his chain-drive conversions, thanks for posting him up. He's recently been more of a contributor here, and he's got the reputation of building some terrifying in performance VMaxes. He's willing to help Vmax'ers to get things done right and has proven that via his time spent here volunteering solutions and providing input to forum members.

I wouldn’t have any one else do my motor Paul is the guy first hand experience with this man for 20years

Back