Exhaust Gaskets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98Redlne

Reaction score
Part #: 3GD-14613-00-00
Need (4)

Looking for a vendor who has these in stock. I have checked the vendors around me and even called a couple of other places. Everybody is quoting 10-14 days for delivery.

I have a brandy new Marks Pipe sitting on my garage floor and warm weather on the horizon. I was hoping to get this together a little sooner than 2 weeks.

Dumb ass me forgot to order them the same day I ordered the exhaust.

I got 4 new ones. Your more than welcome to them. Shoot me your address and I'll get them in the mail tomorrow after classes in the morning.

PM Sent.

Thanks guys!

This forum continues to prove itself time and time again as one of the best places on the net!

I'm much closer , so I just went out into my trailer but I only have 2 , but your welcome to them ! .. I could send them priority mail ! .. When I did my "o" ring fix , I had to remove the front pipes but I just used my old gaskets and it worked out fine , thank god ! .. Let me know ! .. PS " KJ " YOUR ARE THE MAN !

Heck if you guys are still feeling generous I could use a set, busted two pick'n them out and one other looks iffy. I'd pay.
Kenny

FYI: Dale Walker has these as well. His are not like stock but work well too.

Chris

Back