Family shooting outing today...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Riding comes tomorrow, but today I took the family shooting at Bass Pro, here in Grapevine. My daughter and son are in the video, and I'm the aging, fat, shaky guy that appears.

Hope my bald spot doesn't blind you. :biglaugh:

First time for my daughter shooting pistols, and 2nd or 3rd for my son. The kids were shooting 9 and 10mm, and I am shooting 10mm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXYy-z3I7nY

You sealed it. I was pondering with the girlfriend if we should go shoot some skeet at our local range and you have sealed the fate of todays activity's.
I cant wait till my kids are old enough to shoot, there 5 & 3, couple more yrs and their ready.

What do you mean you get stuck cleaning the guns? They are definitely old enough to clean. Taking care of the guns is part of the safety training that goes with em.
Either way, great activity for the family.

Awesome!

I took my wife out with a buddy of mine that has a crap ton of guns and she LOVED it.

She tells everyone how she got to shoot the "Dirty Harry" gun... 44 Magnum of course. lol

Chris

Very nice!!!:clapping:

Get the younger generation into it and maybe we won't lose it......

Good Job:punk:

I love it. But being French and having been raised and lived in Europe most of my life (no guns there unless you're hunting or at the fairground), this is such an alien concept.

When I get my daughter over here for our big road trip, I'm defo taken her to the shooting range! Do you always have to bring your own guns or can you rent some there?

I love it. But being French and having been raised and lived in Europe most of my life (no guns there unless you're hunting or at the fairground), this is such an alien concept.

When I get my daughter over here for our big road trip, I'm defo taken her to the shooting range! Do you always have to bring your own guns or can you rent some there?

It varies, depending on which range you attend. At Bass Pro in Grapevine, Tx, I don't think they rent guns. However, there's a range in Plano near me (Bullet Trap) that does rent them. I think the gun rental is $10/hr, and then you must buy ammo from them to shoot in their rental guns. Huge selection of guns, though. Some ranges have coaches that will help you get started, too.

Very nice!!!:clapping:

Get the younger generation into it and maybe we won't lose it......

Good Job:punk:

My son is thinking about law enforcement as a career, and is having a blast shooting. He's actually getting a ride along with a Texas Ranger this week. Bastage. (Dad would like to go. :biglaugh:)

Great way to spend the day !

G - most of the gun ranges in our area rent handguns. My wife & I want to go to the newest one in Pinellas Park , Knights, I believe it's named. Give me a shout when you're ready to go & we'll go with ya.

Check out Las Vegas when you go to the Grand Canyon. There close to each other.

You can rent Machine guns:th_biggun::th_biggun:
Maybe other places too.

Back