Fat Max!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
Just ordered my Fat Max Belly Pan (the large one)!!! whoo hoo!
Will get it painted and installed and take some pictures!!

Oh yeah, Do not want to get ride of it anyway.... Just would LOVE to have a Gen 2.... some day..... some day.....

I can agree with the someday part. I would love to have one as nice as you have, someday.:biglaugh:

Dave

DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR & MOUNT IT FIRST TO GET ALL OF THE BRACKETS WRIGHT , THEY CAN BE A LITTLE TRICKY , THEN TAKE IT OFF AND HAVE IT PAINTED ! ... TRUST ME , "KJSHOVER" GAVE ME THIS ADVICE WHEN I GOT MINE & I BUILD A LOT OF STUFF , AND EVEN AS CAREFUL AS I WOULD HAVE BEEN , I STILL WOULD HAVE SCRATCHED IT UP ! .. :confused2: READ ALL OF THIS .. :punk: ..http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=2899

Last edited:

IMO this is the best choice for the '06, '07 models! CopRunner's & KJ's look great and I will have one on my '06 soon if I can work around the nitrous bottle!

Attachments

• 100_1950.jpg
    100_1950.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 24
for sure after seeing Cop Runners in person i definitely agree great looking pan. Now I have to get one and make it work with engine guards :bang head: thanks MM thanks just what i needed

for sure after seeing cop runners in person i definitely agree great looking pan. Now i have to get one and make it work with engine guards :bang head: Thanks mm thanks just what i needed
Tugla , Whats "MM" ?

My wife asked me last night what I wanted for F/D, without any hesitation whatsoever I said, "A FatMax belly pan!"

So we ordered it right then & there!

Mines on the way!!! :th_image003:

Pretty sure I'll put it on '99 and move the Exactrep one to Sallymax.

Back