Fatmax Belly Pan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Last month I was in the market for a bellypan, After destroying the one I used to have on my XS11 trying to make it look right, I opted to buy a new one.

Enter the web search, for several days I looked at what the masses had to offer. Then I came across www.fatmax.com . There I saw two styles the smaller bullet shaped style and a larger air dam style I was looking for.

I called Roger and spoke with him, then ordered. The bellypan arrived within a few days. The craftsmanship was unbelievable. I would have gladly paid more for this quality part.

Intructions were well described and with a couple tips from Roger, I mocked up and installed the bellypan. After removing, painting, then reinstalling it, all I could do was stand back and stare for a little while.

IMO it makes the bike pop and it stands out against the other Vmaxs that are buzzing around up here, Now I just have to wait for my black supertrapps to come in.

Roger not only has fast friendly service to offer but has many other body parts to sale as well, I'm considering the scoops and fairing in the future.

Attachments

• KJSMAX.jpg
    KJSMAX.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 134
  • KJSMAX2.jpg
    KJSMAX2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
after talking to kj, i got the same one , roger is a great guy to deal with ! And what a quality piece ! Brackets are a little tricky, and have to be tweeked a bit , but well worth it !!! This thing is solid fiberglass !!!! " nice "

Last edited:
Looks SWEEEEEETTTTT !!!
Has anyone here tried the belly pan and rad. side covers
from Exactrep ? Just curious about the quality it looks pretty
tuff on their site.
Chris

Looks SWEEEEEETTTTT !!!
Has anyone here tried the belly pan and rad. side covers
from Exactrep ? Just curious about the quality it looks pretty
tuff on their site.
Chris
I believe dannymax has the Exactrep's belly pan. It looks great also. I haven't seen anyone with both together.

Back