• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fatmax fairings for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJimi

Reaction score
I have a Fatmax front fairing and a chin spoiler for sale both were purchased about a month ago, the front fairing is still in the box it came in, the chin spoiler was spray painted black but never installed I decided to go a different route. I will sell them both for $300 shipped with in the United States.

Both pics are what they look like painted and installed on a vmax.

Attachments

• fairing_front053011.jpg
    fairing_front053011.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 240
  • airdamzoomin011713.jpg
    airdamzoomin011713.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 159
I am interested in the chin spoiler ,it is the new version cut out so you can use case savers or is it the old style either way pm me if you will seperate include a price.

Do you have any pictures without the bags and spoiler, just fairing?

Sale is pending on The chin Spoiler....Thanks.:eusa_dance:

Still have a nice front faring for sale, imop it looks way better then the clear windshields....also has a 6" smoke visor with it....:eusa_dance:

Do you still have the fairing? If so what do you want for it?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Look for all the window shoppers yes the front fairing is still available, yes it is still in the box it was shipped in still unpainted, has all hardware and instructions, also comes with the 6" windshield. Send me a pm with your zip code and I will send you a price!

That simple.....:eusa_dance:

Back