Fatmax Hard Bags

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdxvmax5257

Reaction score
On another thread, "njwhit" asked me to post some pics of the hard bags I have on my bike so here they are.
I got them a couple years ago from Roger at www.fatmax.com and I've like them a lot.
They slide on and off in literally seconds, so you only use them when you want.
You do have to relocate the turn signals to the rear license plate but you just solder in some extra wire (comes with the bags) and add a bracket (also comes with the bags). I did find I had to cut the ends off of teh stock license plate bracket to get the new piece to fit.
Roger was/is great. Just recently I emailed him because I lost my keys and he just sent me more keys for free, no hassle.
I also got the form fitted water proof inserts with handles - you pack your stuff and when you stop just grab the handles and go!

Attachments

• hardbag1.jpg
    hardbag1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 97
  • hardbag2.jpg
    hardbag2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 101
  • hardbag3.jpg
    hardbag3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 99
  • hardbag4.jpg
    hardbag4.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 96
  • hardbag5.jpg
    hardbag5.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 90
  • hardbag6.jpg
    hardbag6.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 94
  • hardbag7.jpg
    hardbag7.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 83
Do you know if they fit with ohlens piggy back shocks?

I believe so, although it will be tight, but don't quote me on that. I'm looking for a few pics, I think I saw a max with piggybacks and the hard bags.
Drop Roger a line. Hes great to deal with. About 1/2 hour after my bike was delivered, I ordered a bellypan from him.
Easy to deal with and a great product line.

Those remind me of the 1960's Bucos. Does he sell the fedora crash helmet or the woman's helmet with the scarf which conceals the strap, for "m'lady,' like the Bucos of yore?

Attachments

• Buco fedora.pdf
    143.9 KB · Views: 18
You could take the bags off and put number plate over the mount and still have a race look until you need them. But i wouldent pay over $500 for them. I can live with a backrest bag for $100.

Back