• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fatmax removable hardbags -SOLD-

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1sweetmax

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling these hard bags because I sold my bike a few months ago. These are great bags and the only ones I think look really good on this bike.

I used them on two trips and always removed them from the bike so these are in pristine condition.

I'm asking $350 usd and would prefer local pickup in Montreal but I'd also consider shipping at buyer's expense.

thumb_IMG_0894_1024_zpsumypvive.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Fatmax removable hardbags

Great, do they come with whatever is required to mount? My Max is an 07', I assume they will fit? One more question, does a guy have to have additional brackets to mount the signal light, I see in the pics that your signals are way out back for clearance for the hardbags.

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

Great, do they come with whatever is required to mount? My Max is an 07', I assume they will fit? One more question, does a guy have to have additional brackets to mount the signal light, I see in the pics that your signals are way out back for clearance for the hardbags.

Hey,

Yes they come with everything needed to mount them. My Max was also an '07 so no problem there (will fit all first generation Vmax). There is a turn signal relocation bracket that comes with it, this is how the turn signals get pushed back near the license plate. It really is a well designed hardbag system.

Cheers,

Fantastic, I'm in Alberta, not sure where you are so what's the best method for shipping? Just so we're clear, are talking USD or CAD? Feel free to text 780-778-0910, thanks, Jason.

I'm also interested in these if Tangoleader57 doesn't take them off of your hands! thanks!

Back