Finally saw another one in Seattle!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX NV

Reaction score
I've never seen another Max in Seattle until yesterday. In West Seattle, red with solid gloss-black scoops. I was driving the bus so I couldn't get a better look at it or follow him.
Anyone here?
How could you have one and NOT be on here?

Saw another one! Northbound Hwy. 167, 5:30 am. Stock, red flames.
I'll bet it was the 2006 that was for sale at the Auburn dealership when I was looking for mine...

Saw a vmax out and about in Pittsburgh yesterday. I was on Maytide Street, traveling West, away from Rt 51 (Saw Mill Run). He was headed East, toward Saw Mill Run.

I didn't get a good look but noticed it was red, chrome scoops I believe, stock exhaust. I was driving a '01 F-350, crew cab, utility truck, white.

SeaTownV-Max is right there.. He doesn't have any photos yet and the one picture I've seen the bike looks Grey or Silver???

http://www.vmaxforum.net/member.php?u=5522

I haven't posted many pics up to now because my bike was FUUGLY when I got it and all winter I been running it like that (Janky broken back fender, hilarious iridescent purple chameleon paint, huge shitty windshield, etc, etc, etc.) But I have been riding all winter so somebody has seen me running around by now. It's funny though because I JUST saw a V-Max like that other fella described riding by my home the other day, it was so cool to se another 'Max, and right in my "Hood, Skyway too! It may have been the same one!

I'll be at Backfire Moto tonight in Ballard, with my wife and several friends. Any Seattle area V-Maxers this is for you-

http://www.backfiremoto.com

Come on out and join me monthly throughout the summer and we can maybe get some rides in! I'd love to see a few V-Maxes together for once. It's true we are a rarer breed out on the roads, it feels good most of the time, but some camaraderie now and then can be fun as well.

Gah! Saw this too late! Kids already in bed and wife at roller derby practice. Please send me a reminder of the next one.
VMAX NV aka Trevor

Last night was a record turnout for Backfire. No exaggeration, there had to be close to 400 bikes. Pretty damn sure that I was the only 'Max in the crowd. She was not the star of the show either, if I'm being honest. Lots of droolworthy metal ponies on hand last night, no matter what your particular brand of poison. Good times for sure.

VMAX NV- send me a buddy request and a good email to use and we'll hook up for a ride or hang out. You're in West Seattle? I'm over there all the time, used to live on Alki and I always miss that 'hood. I'm in Skyway so not far south of you at all. We should get together and wrench sometime if you've got projects to do. Shortly here (matter of days) I'll be getting the Morley's Muscle Front brake treatment ('Busa calipers, the works) so I'll be in need of an extra pair of hands myself, if you'd like to see how an upgrade like that comes together, It might be fun to have another rider with me while working on the conversion, which I'll do in my overcrowded garage or driveway, while being distracted by all my furry four legged assistants.

Also, for any Seattle riders who want to attend Backfire- it's free, monthly in season on Wednesday evenings, and if you visit their website and add your email address you'll actually get a reminder email every month a few days before the event. They also have a FB page that if you "Like" it will also usually pop out a few mentions of the event in your news feed.

Anyway, gotta go, I have a luggage rack and Sissy bar to package up and mail to Floridy for Spec Ops 13. (Don't wanna get murk'd!) ;)

Wow, they are coming out of the garages! I've seen 5 different ones now around Seattle(and 1-2 gen II)

I saw one on friday morning in West Seattle, I swear it had some green on it.

I saw two people on one this afternoon on Preston-Fall City Road, I tried chasing it down but too many slow cars ahead of me and I lost it.

Then it turns out my new friend SeaTown V-Max drove by me while I was gassing up! and now his friend's dad passed away and left his friend a Max too!

Hehe ... we were following a max in our minivan this weekend. We totally thought it was a girl on it because the rider was small/petite and the shoulders were round and small. The other non-max riders in the group were clearly dudes.

Anyway, we get over, pull up next to the max, and its the super old guy. Man he must have been 80 at least.

He probably bought that thing new back in the 80's and is still driving it. I didn't dare say anything to him. I didn't want to scare the old feller. Pretty cool though. Only other one I've seen on the road around my parts.

That was fun. Brett and Debbie as I recall. Hopefully we'll get him out on a ride, it sounds like he has one or maybe even two other buddies who ride 'Maxes too. He seemed about as stoked as we were to see other V-Maxes in the wild.

Latest posts

Back