Finally!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilD

Reaction score
If all goes well, Monday evening there will be a 88 V Max in my garage! It has a Kirker pipe, Orange paint (looks great) and 22,000 Miles. Thing taht amazes me is how many people don't want to really sell the bike they are advertising. I must of sent 15 emails out and got 5 replies

I'll post a pic later or tomorrow, i'm on my lap top right now having a cigar and the pics are on my desk top

If all goes well, Monday evening there will be a 88 V Max in my garage! It has a Kirker pipe, Orange paint (looks great) and 22,000 Miles. Thing taht amazes me is how many people don't want to really sell the bike they are advertising. I must of sent 15 emails out and got 5 replies

Welcome EvilD to your new addiction !!! :clapping:

Rollie
VMOA 3769
'90 & '98 ( how could you ever sell one unless you're too old to ride ) :confused2:

looks nice man, congrads! u get a good deal?

Well it wont be long before you open the wallet and spend 4 times the amount you paid for it on up grades. Did I say 4 times the amount I mean 40 times :eusa_dance: Any way nice looking bike and Congrates. Hope you have as much fun with yours as I do mine.

Welcome to the forum and nice ride - looks like it's got some upgrades already - I guess what the guys are trying to say is watch out for the mod monkey. If your not careful, he will get you.

Good luck with your new ride and enjoy.

Mike

Thanks. I'm well aware of the mod monkey, I have a 03 mustang making 420 horse to the wheels. Been drag racing since 1986, have 11 guitars, only 3 are "stock"...

nice...

once u get the bike post some higher-res pics eh?

went ot register it today, but the DMV is closed becasue of the election, so I cleaned it. Felt like a Harley guy, cleaning my bike instead of riding it:biglaugh:

It has a Kirker pipe, Corbin seat, braided break hoses, Avon Viper tyres, back needs to be replaced and other than the paint is stock.

Attachments

• 100_1585.jpg
    100_1585.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_1586.jpg
    100_1586.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_1587.jpg
    100_1587.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_1588.jpg
    100_1588.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 22
Nice lookin' bike Evil!! It's got some goodies on it, chrome side covers and either chrome or polished scoops. And if I'm not mistaken that's a 4" shortened fender from Exactrep in the UK.
Nice package!! :thumbs up:

beautiful man... hope she treats ya well!

Back