Fixer?-1985 for sale via craigslist in Iowa

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Captain, agreed. If you come pick it up let me know. I'm in Omaha but might be willing to drive out to say hi.

yeah that bike needs to be bought for 1200 or less.
keep in mind the backrest is worth 3 to 400.

Captain, agreed. If you come pick it up let me know. I'm in Omaha but might be willing to drive out to say hi.

+1 on that...I'm in the northern most part of Missouri and could be up in Omaha/Iowa in no time.

You forget I am a poor one man tram. Im up for the adventure if you wanna pay for it. I promise to write about it & take pictures in the titty bars along the way.:rofl_200:

maybe we could take up a paypal donation site. 'kyles titty pics, from florida to omaha'. might get some cash that way!

my buddy looked at this bike today. it's rougher than the pics show.
faux cover is trashed and the backrest has a rip in the cover. forks leak like crazy.seat is trashed
and header wrap on the kerker. who know what booger repair might be under that stuff.
he made an offer. higher than what i would have. and the guy says no i want 2 g's.
so it's still up for sale.

Maybe I should call and put an even lower offer in and it would make your buddies offer look better!

Jeff

Back