fog/aux lights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vman23

Reaction score
Hi. looking to see abt putting lights on my bike. looking for some recommendations. There are so many out there. something like this lights. I know they are cheap but I am not looking to spend $$. I do ride at night.

Hi. looking to see abt putting lights on my bike. looking for some recommendations. There are so many out there. something like this lights. I know they are cheap but I am not looking to spend $$. I do ride at night.
Yea, there are a few hidden value item's out there. in lighting are some good examples. Daymaker, for example, about 250 for my version, there are jap and china made versions that at a fraction of the price work as good or better and last longer.
My one requirement would be L.E.D. . Check out Radiantz, Custom Dynamics or OZ.

Have them on my raider and vmax.IMG_20240216_184956.jpgIMG_20240216_185001.jpgScreenshot_20240223-095814.png

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_184949.jpg
    IMG_20240216_184949.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Yea, there are a few hidden value item's out there. in lighting are some good examples. Daymaker, for example, about 250 for my version, there are jap and china made versions that at a fraction of the price work as good or better and last longer.
My one requirement would be L.E.D. . Check out Radiantz, Custom Dynamics or OZ.
Ugh. But buying from china is such a hit and miss

I think everything will work weather its gen 1 or 2. Did u use a relay? Straight to the battery?
i bought the wire harness they have to go with it and it had a relay and fuse built in and it wires directly to the battery

Back