Forgiving Cute Chicks???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
Yo Guys
So I was on the way to work the other day and some stupid cager completely cut me off. Good thing I was paying attention but when I pulled up next to her at the light and knocked on her window to ask her if she had seen me my anger disapaited. I mean I was ready to pull someone out of the car and woop some ass I was soo pissed off. When she turned to look at me I couldnt even talk she was sooo pretty. If it was a guy he was awfuly close to receiving an ass kicking.
So I guess my question is this, do you guys find yourself giving a free pass to dumb ass chicks that just happen to be HOT:ummm:

I don't give a toss whether she is the offspring of God almighty:eusa_pray:, the dumb bitch is going to get served. NEVER FORGIVE :angry flame devil:
(unless she shows suitable contrition and offers to make it up to you somehow) :Devil:

Cute or not - you drag a girl out of a car for cutting you off and people are going to talk...

I used to suffer from *unbelievable* road rage when some dipstick would endanger my life by being casually stupid. Now I just let it go. You wanna catch a case, go to Chino, etc, etc, over some dumbass?

Not me, I dig my job and my dogs and even my wife. Besides, I catch a felony rap and they come and take my gun collection and I'd be out a s***load right there. It's all about thinking it through I guess, sure I wanna drag some asshole outta the window and put my boots on em, but what happens then? Then after that? Hell with it :p

Which is not to say I would turn down some compensation from a hot chick if she was feelin' contrite :whistlin:

I don't advocate physical violence because it doesn't serve any constructive purpose. (the blowback is too serious).

Most of these drivers are not malicious, they are unconscious.

They deserve verbal rev up just to make them focus on the 'here and now' instead of dicking around with the mobile phone, the radio, car stereo, cigarettes, eating, putting on make up, singing karioki, reading the bloody paper or whatever.

I dont advocate violence as well. Just wondering if you all find it easier to forgive the hot chicks.

I dont advocate violence as well. Just wondering if you all find it easier to forgive the hot chicks.

Truthfully--It goes a long way towards calming me down sooner than say a Beemer driving, metro-sexual, latte' drinking, cell phone talking, arrogant fuckin' dipshit would!

Think of it after the fact ,.would the judge give her a fair penalty and compensation to your family for her crushing you with her car? Or would he blush when she batted her eye's,and say "well i don't really think you meant to kill him, case dismissed!"

No , give them (cagers) no quarter,..but be firm and direct ,..not malicious, when confronting these unaware 2000lb rolling sleepers. :hammer bash:

No,

Once your old enough, laid enough, and jaded enough to realize that a dumb, stupid, oblivious, moron is a dumb, stupid, oblivious, moron regardless of whether they have the ability to make you curl your toes back and scream who's your daddy you'll feel the same way.

They need to hear it for the next bikes sake.

And I do mean be nice and polite and simply let them know they almost took a life,

Don't get stupid with them you'll be staring down the end of a gun pretty quickly at least around where I live.

Just remember this.

"No matter how good the bitch looks, there is someone out there that is tired of shit"

Yupp she would have gotten an ear fool from me. Lets put it this way, if you werent paying attention and say you lost a limb from the accident, would it be ok for the rest of your life to have that pretty face of an imagine stuck in your mind?

Now dont get me wrong if she wanted to aplogize in a friendly manner down the road a bit, I may lighten up a lil.

I don't know about where you guys live but if some strange looking guy ( no offense) walks up to my wife's car he will be looking down the barrel of her S&W .38. I've adapted the center console a bit so it is very easy to draw.

I personally carry a few medium sized nuts/bolts in my left hand pocket, just get ahead of them and toss them over your head, twist throttle.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I don't know about where you guys live but if some strange looking guy ( no offense) walks up to my wife's car he will be looking down the barrel of her S&W .38. I've adapted the center console a bit so it is very easy to draw.

I personally carry a few medium sized nuts/bolts in my left hand pocket, just get ahead of them and toss them over your head, twist throttle.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I have thought about using the nuts/bolts, pennies, paint ball tatic but there are too many other cars out here that would get messed up because of some one elses stupid mistake and that would probably lead to an accident and some one else would get hurt.

But I get your guys point. From now on they will get a verbal lashing if I can get up next to them at the next light. :no no no:Since we can split lanes here in So Cal this happens more often than not. Oh and around here I am always thinking about some one pulling a weapon when I do tap on their window.:2gunsfiring_v1:

Thanks for putting it in perspective
Cheers:punk:

So true but Raging lives in Cali where citizens pretty much have no rights.
Here in TN is the same way. If you remember the samething happened to me about a month ago, and I was caught staring down the barrel of a 45. with some looney MF'r with a glassy eyed look.
Not worth it, chick, dude, old man, kid whatever just pay attention and expect the worst when driving.

So true but Raging lives in Cali where citizens pretty much have no rights.

Doesn't stop a lot of us however. The wife and I both carry the good ole 642 just about everywhere. Rather go up on a bullshit weapons charge than get cut by some hope-to-die crackhead. Rough world out there, if someone approached my wife in the same manner he'd probably be playing dodgeball with some Speer GDHP's. Just one more reason not to do it.

Yo Noxx at least no one cut us off today while we were out hammering the bikes. Good to finally meet up with a fellow Vmaxer in So Cal. Oh yeah and the waitress was cute :biglaugh:'
Laters

Well,....as much as i think the gun laws here in Canada suck; I'm glad I only have to worry about the criminal element. Not every half cocked, glassy eyed, anxiety overwhelmed road rager.
I mean no offense to any sane, responsible, legitimate gun owner. I am an advocate for gun ownership, and stand fast for my freedoms. But what happened to rolling down your window and apologizing?
It seems too many peeps think accountability doesn't apply to them.
:ummm:

But what happened to rolling down your window and apologizing?
It seems too many peeps think accountability doesn't apply to them.
:ummm:

That would be great, but a lifetime of dealing with cagers has taught me that odds are, they don't even know they almost killed you while singing along with Britney, they just see some scary dude in leather making wild angry gestures at them. Sure they are in the wrong, but what a dozen witnesses see is an angry guy (presumably) attempting to force entry into an occupied vehicle. In more than half the states that's a good shoot right there, as Castle Doctrine and Extended Domain laws continue to gain traction across the country. Now I'm not saying that it's OK to take a shot at someone you almost ran off the road, but that's how it plays out at indictment time. It's just another reason to keep your cool even when you have every right to be pissed. I'm hardly Buddha (yeah yeah, fat jokes aside) in my youth I've thrown everything from ball bearings to a belaying pin at cars, collected a few sideview mirrors, and chased some MF'rs miles out of my way. At some point in my life I realized I'd rather be pissed off than dead, so I just took up golf, I mean, if you think getting nearly sideswiped gets you hot, trying dropping an easy nine iron right into the drink just short of the pool table.... now that'll piss you off.

There's a lot of scenarios and I certainly don't want to start any animated arguments, for me I just let it go anymore. I'm still alive and I know 98 times out of a hundred nothing good can come of pursuing / escalating any confrontation, so screw it.

Fortunately it's rarely an everyday thing. Like Main said we were out riding like boneheads on a pretty busy freeway today and the only bumper I got too close to was the nice round one on the waitress :in love:

Back