Free 1.5" Sch 21 PVC for fork seal replacement

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Reaction score
I bought 10' of the Schedule 21 1 1/2" PVC for doing fork seals on my '99 Gen 1 forks. I have plenty left over. I believe there is enough to share with at least 3, maybe 4 people.

If you want / need some I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. Just send me your address via PM. I doubt it will cost more than a couple of bucks to send it within the continental US. If you are local to Central PA you can pick it up for free. :)

I bought 10' of the Schedule 21 1 1/2" PVC for doing fork seals on my '99 Gen 1 forks. I have plenty left over. I believe there is enough to share with at least 3, maybe 4 people.

If you want / need some I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. Just send me your address via PM. I doubt it will cost more than a couple of bucks to send it within the continental US. If you are local to Central PA you can pick it up for free. :)

Super nice offer. PM'ing.

OK, I have several requests for the PVC, I will update this again if there is any left after I fulfill the requests.

Back