Fuel

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the higher octane it should burn slower...and you will lose power. Everyone that Ive talked to said that the Vmax runs best on 87.

I just looked for a thread, but couldnt find it. Someone has asked about running race gas, and if there was a benefit. Seans answer was no. The lead deposits would cause hot spots leading to detonation, to where you couldnt run anything but the higher fuels then. If I remember right.

For lubrication...you could try a bit of marvel mystery oil.

I just looked for a thread, but couldnt find it. Someone has asked about running race gas, and if there was a benefit. Seans answer was no. The lead deposits would cause hot spots leading to detonation, to where you couldnt run anything but the higher fuels then. If I remember right.

For lubrication...you could try a bit of marvel mystery oil.

Thanks, for the help. Just curious. I thought there was a thread about this too, but I couldn't find it either
thanks again

I wouldn't run it straight... Mix with reg fuel help keep things lubed and not drying out.....that's what he said lol.

Seriously.....for the cleanliness of led and cool smell ony need about 1/8 tank in there...

I can help for long term storage since most of the "Av Gas" doesn't break down as readily as standard automotive designated fuel. But nothing you want to run on a daily basis.

Sean

Latest posts

Back