Gen 2 moron

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnmax

Reaction score
I saw this on starvmaxforum.

Im sorry but this guy just an idiot, read below

I have just received today from Yamaha a parcel with a rounded aluminum piece and two triangular parts (with 3 holes drilled on each corner) with the number 0262 stamped on them.... are they supposed to be installed somewhere on the frame of the Max or just placed on the grooves of the aluminum piece? Tx!

A~

I havent thouroghly reseached the new max but I know what these parts are.

To me he doesnt even deserve this bike. This guy doesnt even know what the hell he purchased.

I saw this on starvmaxforum.

Im sorry but this guy just an idiot, read below

I have just received today from Yamaha a parcel with a rounded aluminum piece and two triangular parts (with 3 holes drilled on each corner) with the number 0262 stamped on them.... are they supposed to be installed somewhere on the frame of the Max or just placed on the grooves of the aluminum piece? Tx!

A~

I havent thouroghly reseached the new max but I know what these parts are.

To me he doesnt even deserve this bike. This guy doesnt even know what the hell he purchased.

He is probably a lawyer :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Duh...order sequence number plates? Thought that's what they were, but I'll admit I had to read the gen 2 forum to make sure. Where do you mount those on the bike anyway?

Latest posts

Back