Gen II mirrors

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im telling you dan-o when i saw them from the seat of the gen 2 i had you in mind cause i knew you would dig them the most, worse case if the base is not the same im 99% sure its the same mirror part so you should be able to screw the stem onto yours.......... gotta love the monkey ey, thats what happens when you plant a banana tree in your backyard man :rofl_200:

im telling you dan-o when i saw them from the seat of the gen 2 i had you in mind cause i knew you would dig them the most, worse case if the base is not the same im 99% sure its the same mirror part so you should be able to screw the stem onto yours.......... gotta love the monkey ey, thats what happens when you plant a banana tree in your backyard man :rofl_200:

Never dreamed it would actually GROW!!! :ummm:

doesnt help that when i was at BR2010 i added a rope for the monkey to swing from hahaha sorry man thought it would be funny :biglaugh:

Why go used when you can get a set of these:confused2: http://www.rizoma.com/Prodotti/ProdottiUniversal.cfm?ID_categoria=1&IDSez=1

Just the humble opinion of your very good friend the Mod Monkey:eusa_dance:

Well sir....cause I don't really like them and not sure they would give me AT LEAST as good rear vision as the Gen I or Gen II OEM's.

Plus they all need adapters, and I don't like them either.

Oh, and they cost waaaay too fuckin' much money!!

Are you feeling watched all the time:ummm: No worries we have your next mods in mind as well, mirrors are nice, but blinkers are the next logical step after them:clapping:

Nothing new there.....THEY have been watching me for years (LOTS of them), you get used to it after awhile!! :sleep:

Nah, thanks anyway but I already got blinkers!! The ones on the right side blink right and the ones on the left side blink left.....they work perfect, why replace them.....ya know? :punk:

Well sir....cause I don't really like them and not sure they would give me AT LEAST as good rear vision as the Gen I or Gen II OEM's.

Plus they all need adapters, and I don't like them either.

Oh, and they cost waaaay too fuckin' much money!!

Nothing new there.....THEY have been watching me for years (LOTS of them), you get used to it after awhile!! :sleep:

Nah, thanks anyway but I already got blinkers!! The ones on the right side blink right and the ones on the left side blink left.....they work perfect, why replace them.....ya know? :punk:

Now we both know that money is no object, but I guess if you don't like them we will accept that as we know that for you to truly satisfy your Mod Monkey(s) you have to like the mod you just did.

Now as for them there blinkers........... a NICE set of LED blinkers would be a great upgrade from stockers!! LED's are brighter and last forever ya know! It is useless to resist us, just ask around and your buddies will tell you. We got one of them today:punk:

Latest posts

Back