Go Bruins

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

39 years, how bout never for the nuks, go van go. hopefully bobby lou doesnt shit his pants

evans prediction... 3-2 nucks, end of third, but not gonna get it easily. enjoy the game either way guys!!!

peace,
evan...

Bruins are kickin' ass and not even worried about taking names!!! Luongo is a seive!!! GO BRUINS!!!! As a player and a fan I can't stand their diving, pussy style of hockey!!!

Titletown...new nickname for Beantown...7 major sports titles in 10 years...fuck yeah !:punk:

Imagine , the Patriots now have the longest winless streak in New England...

well humble pie sure is a bitch... good thing i like pie...

i gotta admit, that was a shit performance. lovin the way the refs really didnt call penalties, thats good hockey. but, the idiots that rioted in vanc... shame. way to act like 14 year olds.

one of these years i guess. but what do i care, im an oilers fan anyway... we are used to this... LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!

peace,
evan...

I agree Evan, it was a well called game for the most part(except the non call for the hit on chara at the end of the period) and a well played game,the result of which was that the BEST team won!

Latest posts

Back