Grand Rapids MI bike night.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I'm going to Grand Rapids bike night at the BOB/Rosa park circle this wednesday night 8-10-11, if you want to ride or meet up let me know. I plan on getting there at 6PM. Post up and we can plan a place to meet up to do a ride in together. I'm available to ride at 3PM this Wednesday.
Chuck.
231-670-0802

Sounds good to me, I don't arrive home from work until 4:30pm so we would have to meet up after 5pm somewhere, you bringing anyone along?.............................Tom.

Weather is looking great for Wednesday, 75 and sunny! Where are all the Lansing boyz?
@ Tom, Bill is hoping to make it also. Do you know of an easy place we can meet up?

Sorry guys,will be busy packing to go camping this weekend.leave right after work thursday headed for the bridge. In for traverse city ride though!

FYI to anyone looking to join us, we'll be meeting at the Sam's joint parking lot just off 96 at the Coopersville exit around 5:30pm on wednesday, from there we will ride into the downtown GR area....................................Tom.

Latest posts

Back