Greater Toronto Area

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJ RJ RJ

Reaction score
Hi ALL

Just wanna meet some like minded Vmaxers in my area.

Im an Oakvillian but would love to meet anyone in the area!

So who are ya and where are ya?

Hi RJ! Welcome to the forum! :welcome_sign: I know of a couple of Vmax owners in Scarborough, Rob is from Barrie and I live just outside of Toronto. We will no doubt all meet up soon, now that the riding weather is getting better.:rocket bike:

very cool and thanks for the welcome!
i joined this sight this afternoon and in that space of time iv made friends, got help with a carb problem and now have a new respect for internet forums.....

GTAmotorcycle forums were just bustin my buzz as we used to say....

So anyhow..... this is great....we will have to hit the forks or some mid way point for a ride guys....

Hey, RJ.

As Buster said I'm up here in Barrie, I just PM'd Reved, he is also here in Barrie. I used to live in Burlington, when I worked at the Gereral Electric Plant there in Oakville. Any time, ( after I get the bike together ) feel free to buzz up here - just let me know and we'll hook up. Sound good ?

Rob

Hey, RJ.

As Buster said I'm up here in Barrie, I just PM'd Reved, he is also here in Barrie. I used to live in Burlington, when I worked at the Gereral Electric Plant there in Oakville. Any time, ( after I get the bike together ) feel free to buzz up here - just let me know and we'll hook up. Sound good ?

Rob

Then all you guys can take a road trip to Calgary. Should not take that long.:biglaugh:

Ya I live in Barrie and work in TO (427 and the Queensway). I try to take the bike as often as possible. To bad there wasn't better route then the 400. I've tried other routes but lots of poor pavement on most of them.

Latest posts

Back