GSXR 600 Conversion

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, one big PITA to install it back!

Thats why I dont have a drivshaft anymore LOL

180/55R17 are also good tires, could be to small for mighty v-max tho. You must verify that with your own ass :)

Swingarm notching/bracing is nothing you cant hadnle as long you can cut'n'weld!
I believe I have the cutting & welding covered, I could use a little more practice welding but I get the job done. I have at least 4 extra swingarms here so I will get around to it one day.

AH HAH! Prze lets a little bit of the mods he doing slip! Can't wait to see what you've done bro!:punk:
LOL LOL its my dirty little secret.

All I cay say that I must only unscrew 4 nuts to take of the rear wheel :biglaugh:

i saw that too. got u now prez!

Ahw howd you gyus find out :rofl_200:

I must keep my mouth shut LOL

But since I have crashed my car TWICE (Prez gone fucking wild) my funds are lagging.
Gonna wait a little longer...

I believe I have the cutting & welding covered, I could use a little more practice welding but I get the job done. I have at least 4 extra swingarms here so I will get around to it one day.
I can give you some hints if you want, just PM me.

Some updates on the page 1.
The wheels look great Prez! Are you going to make the wheels again?
I just wish I had some extra money and could find a light set of 18" wheels! I have the Sean's 5th gear OD transmission and don't want to lose the OD effect by going to a 17" set of wheels.

Generally Im making them all the time. Somethimes I must refuse cuz I have no time...The price is higher now tho.

Curently im working on zx-10r rim.

You may try to contact me but I cant guarantee I will find a time.

Its little diffrent now thus Im not offering a series sale - every one is like a special quote.

I dont know any 18" commonly avaible, you may try to find one and I will see what can I do.

Forgot to mention that 190/55R17 tyre has only 1,567% smaller OD then stock one.
Besides strongly improved handling and grip you want feel a thing.

Another hint would be that you can use some of raw rims like this one here.

There are bunch of them on ebay, they are heavy and expensive tho.

Ah, so not that much difference final tire height! I want to stay with lighter wheels since it's better for handling. Interesting, I have to save some cash aside for this next winter mod season then. Riding season about to get underway so I don't want to have any down time now, I'll have plenty of time starting in November though!
Thanks Prez! My Mod Monkey must really like you and your creations!:eusa_dance:

I have driven through the rim that Prez do now about 500 km. It works great. A big big thank you. Rim is good and it was not expensive!!!!!! Keep running!!:clapping::clapping:

Kraves

My pleasure :clapping:

IMHO, this is the most effective mod to v-max as it goes with handling.
It will also makes your grip far more better.
190/50R17 tyre on 5.5" rim and nothing more you need.

My pleasure :clapping:

IMHO, this is the most effective mod to v-max as it goes with handling.
It will also makes your grip far more better.
190/50R17 tyre on 5.5" rim and nothing more you need.

i didn't get mine thru you but i 100% agree this should be everyone's second mod before jetting, exhaust, chrome, powder.

first, get a new seat! haha

How could you! :jerk it: :biglaugh:

Im working on zx10r rim.
Some alternative for those who dont like 3 spokes:

ZX10R_RIM_TAPE_1344_large_vhdzcy04.jpg

5813_08_ZX-10R_Rightw.jpg

Pics will follow soon.

Almost done today, some final machining remain.

But I can say it now, its the most lightweight and the best rim I have ever converted!
Will try to put it on scale.

More to say, guy from IL who send this rim tried with Kosman first - they've asked about 2k$ for modding this rim...far overpriced I must admit.

Latest posts

Back