H.r. 4133

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ouchez

Reaction score
Google the above topic to find out where more and more of your money is going and maybe soon your blood.

Vote for a third party next election.

Out with the puppet master's.

America First.:clapping:

O

Not wanting to step into a political BS mess here, I will say that after reading through the entire H.r. 4133, I saw NOTHING in regards to spending actual money, but see much language on sharing info, intel, weapons design, and also see mention of maintaining the US's long standing stance on LOANS to Isreal, considering their long standing good payment history with the US.

Not wanting to step into a political BS mess here, I will say that after reading through the entire H.R. 4133, I saw NOTHING in regards to spending actual money, but see much language on sharing info, intel, weapons design, and also see mention of maintaining the US's long standing stance on LOANS to Isreal, considering their long standing good payment history with the US.

They do not get "loans", they are the biggest benefactor of U.S. foreign aid since WW-2, there is no repayment, wish there was. This is not where I want my tax dollars going,,I want it here, in the U.S.

BTW, they were just given an additional 1 billlion dollars for a missle defense system.

I know of alot of U.S. schools and city's and states that could use some of that 1 Billion$.

The bill may force your children and some here to die for the interest of a foreign state and a state that the bill clearly states is reserved for one "nationality" of people, a "Jewish State". If I were to say I wanted an all White Christian State what would I be called?

Remember the U.S.S. Liberty!

U.S.. First.

Back